Pic du Midi: How to retrieve my picture using a barcode ticket?
Modified on: Mon, 24 Aug, 2020 at 9:58 AM
- Login to your www.skiline.cc account
- Press on ENTER SKI-TICKET button
- Choose Resort: Pic du Midi
- Choose: "Barcode" tab.
- Enter the barcode number written on the ticket. The number is 24 digits long.
- If you cannot find this 24 digit number printed on your ticket use your smart phone to scan the barcode. Use any barcode scanner app from the Google or Apple app store. Enter the 24 digits number read by the barcode app.
- Or choose "Number" tab and enter the 6 characters written on your ticket.
- Press: "SAVE SKI TICKET" button
- You can now find your photos in the section "Videos & Photos"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.