How do I generate a skimovie?
Modified on: Fri, 12 Feb, 2021 at 11:25 AM
Please note the following requirements:
- It is only possible to pass the skimovie turnstile, if evidently no other skier is using the starting section or the race track at that time.
- As soon as you have passed the turnstile you have got 30 seconds to start your race - the timing and the recording starts automatically. If you don`t manage to start within the before mentioned timeframe, the recording will stop automatically.
- In order for your skimovie to be recorded until the end, you have to manage to run the set out race track without taking a fall and you have to trigger the timing function in the goal section (light barrier).
- Only one participant is allowed on the racing track at one time. If another person should enter the track during your race, the recording is interrupted.
- Strong wind and rain can cause problems with the recording function.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.