If you have the latest version of the Skiline App (iOS 13 or later) -->
Please follow the steps below to add a ski pass to your account:
- Select "Ski pass" with the pink "+" icon in the navigation at the bottom.
- Enter your ski pass number.
- Choose the correct ski resort, if it is not automatically recognized.
- Select the format of your ski pass number, if it is not automatically recognized.
- If necessary, enter the date of one of your skiing days in this ski resort.
Hint: You can manually update or delete your added ski passes at any time in "Settings" > "Manage ski passes".
Note: Ski passes from previous seasons
Unfortunately, it is not possible to enter ski passes from previous seasons (season end is always 30 September). If the entry does not work, it may be because the ski days were too long ago.