In order to retrieve your media, you have to enter the number of your ski pass / cable car ticket into Skiline. You can either use the web portal skiline.cc, or the Skiline App.
If you are using the web portal, please go to this instruction: How to pick up videos and photos on skiline.cc
Follow these steps in the app:
- Select the pink plus symbol at the bottom and select "Add Ski Pass".
- Select the resort where the photo/video was made
- Enter your ski pass / ticket number - manually or via NFC scan (if supported on your phone)
- Select the format of your ski pass number
- Enter one of your ski days in this resort
- Read the terms and conditions and add your ski pass
Note: If you made a photo at a Photopoint, you have 30 days to retrieve it, afterwards it gets deleted.
Attention: Aiguille du Midi and Pic du Midi
In some cases, the number on your ticket has 4 digit blocks, e. g. 457-207-27413-2. In this case, you only have to enter 457-207-27413, without the last digit.