To add your ski pass to your profile, follow the steps below:
- Make sure to create an account first. For that, go to 'Create account' on the top.
- Click on the " ENTER SKI-TICKET " icon in your skiline.cc profile.
- Select the tab " Choose a ski resort" and choose the ski resort you want to add.
- Enter your ski pass number with the appropriate mask.
- Click on the tab "Skilines" to view your ski tickets.
You need at least 1 lift access to add a ski pass to your profile. If you want to add your ski pass even though you have not used it yet, check the box as shown, when entering your ski pass. (See image below)
If you are having problems adding your ski pass, we kindly ask you to check if the data delivery is currently delayed.
If the skiresort you were skiing is not mentioned on the "data delivery is delayed" list, we kindly ask you to send us the following information using our contact form:
- Photo of the ski pass (front and back)
- Concerning ski area
- Concerning ski days