Modificado en: Vie, 21 Jul, 2023 a 4:56 P. M.
With the Family Feature you can easily add people (partners/children) to your profile and then enter the ski pass of the respective person for them. This way you always have an overview of the ski passes separately and assigned to the individual persons.
This is how you can do it in the Skiline app:
- Go to the menu item 'Settings' at the bottom
- Then tap on the first item with your profile picture
- Go to 'Manage users'
- Select 'Add user' and fill in the required data.
Once you have added these people, you can switch the view between the people in the menu item 'Feed' (top left).
Adding ski passes for family members:
- Go to the menu item 'Feed' and tap on your name in the upper left corner
- Select the respective family member.
Now you can see the ski days of the member and you can add ski passes as you do with your own profile.
Warning: you can't add or move skipasses from previous seasons! If you want an older skipass to be assigned to a family member, please contact our support.
Deleting a family member:
To delete a member, go to 'Manage users' in the settings and tap 'Edit' on the top right corner: